JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have an ever so wacky revolver idea repeatedly gurgling to the surface. And Bowen, from what I've read, could make it happen. A long time ago, in a galaxy far away ... well, like 20+ years ago, I corresponded him via post* on one of my even wackier inquiries (it involved a .577-caliber revolver cartridge). I thought him a knowledgeable and gentlemanly then; after careful consideration about my unvarnished silliness from that era, even more so.

Be that as it may, I haven't, to the best of recollection, had this outfit work on any of our guns. Anyone done so and, if so, how did it turn out? Thanks for sharing!

* For the younger set, there was a thing in which we wrote a "letter" on a piece of paper, folded it into an envelop, placed a colorful "stamp" on it, and set it loose into the wild. Good times. And by that, I mean archaic technology few of us still use, of course.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews