JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was on my usual run last night, taking a train from Albany to Toledo. We started seeing snow in the rain just west of Philomath. By Wrens, it was sticking and at Summit there was almost a foot on the ground. From Summit to Eddyville is about 17 miles by rail; it took us 5 hours to go that distance and we gave up there. Trees down and low hanging limbs everywhere but we had a crew of two guys highrailing ahead of us cutting trees. The front of our locomotive had a pile of snow on it covering windows and door. It was a low power line just west of E-ville that stopped us. Fortunately we had a taxi to drive us back home, an outfit that caters to railroads so he was equipped. Hwy 20 at 4 am was nasty, a foot of slush on the pavement and some downed trees.

a tad

march13deerfeeder 016 (800x600).jpg

Took a week off and went to the beachhouse with the wife for our anniversary. Turns out, we got pretty much the worst storm of the season. Hail, sleet, rain, gusting winds and then woke up to snow this morning. Talk about awful timing.

Took a week off and went to the beachhouse with the wife for our anniversary. Turns out, we got pretty much the worst storm of the season. Hail, sleet, rain, gusting winds and then woke up to snow this morning. Talk about awful timing.

You must be getting old or been married too long.I thought being stuck in the house on a anniversary was a good thing

Always sunny up here in Sequim.
Na,it rained last night and froze this AM.Snowed at around 1000ft,maybe 700. Snowed pretty good west of P.A. and Crescent Lake I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top