JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like the original .22lr/l/s they make but they add a larger lever loop and a peep sight vs the standard hooded iron sights.

I own the original and it is my #1 favorite .22 gun (hard to say when competing against some of my others). Feeds and cycles everything I've put in it. Super easy to clean for a .22. Mega accurate. I highly recommend them.

Very light and easy to carry and shoulders like a dream - I'm 6'1" but I've had older kids shoot it just as easily.

The upgrades on the small game hunter are a plus IMO.

However, IF you don't shoot with gloves the larger loop is for naught and IF you might put a scope on it (about to mount a 3x9 to mine) then the peep sight upgrade is not that useful.

I bought mine used and slightly scratched from being a farm truck gun for rabbits so only paid $200 but I see used ones for $250 often.

Hope some of this is helpful while it isn't exactly what you asked for:D

Thanks Joe it is helpful.
Glad to hear the rifle you have works well.
Not to keen on the large loop lever , but that could be swapped out easy enough.
The sights and octagonal barrel are what really appeal to me.
Andy

The octagon barrel and large loop add to the rustic cool factor and the Skinner peep sight is a real plus over the standard rear sight.
Here is what I shoot.
Henry Big Boy .357mag Carbine.
Henry.jpg

Henry.jpg