JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they hold 0 at all?
Yes. Zenitco rails are known to be the best, and their price reflects that.

There's a difference between rails designed for special forces and UTG. That being said, TWS is known to have some play. No idea if its horizontal or vertical play so I didn't mess with it, vertical play isn't an issue, horizontal play is. No idea on the chaos titan rail, but they aren't known for any play and don't replace the rear sight so take that for what its worth.

OP being a person like Bobo I am deep in the AK game and IMO your maybe overthinking the AK thing. IMO an AK is much like an AR in the aspect that's its a fighting rifle. The means of attaching optics are a little bit different as each platforms modularity is quite different. Most of my AKs only utilize a simple red dot attached in most cases to an ultimak gas tube, if I were to run a scope it would be attached via a side rail mount. There are other methods like an Attero arms mount, or handguards like the Zenitco or some American versions like one made by Krebs etc. Tho you can work long distances with an AK they are not suited for this, But I will tell you I can hit a 12" steel target no problem at 250 yards, want to go out further you will need magnified optics but the AK is suited well for what it was intended for. Having many AKs mostly Arsenal I would personally go with a 107 or even better a 107FR, mount a red dot on it and get proficient with it. BUT there is nothing wrong with a newer production WASR10 either, for the most part a Combloc built AK is pretty equal in quality and reliability. And in general tho AKs work ok with a suppressor but there are better options out there. BTW, there is a nib 107fr on the AK files for 1050 shipped. There are a few also on some local boards for the same price, shop around and pick the one that fits your budget just stay away from American built AKs.
WTS: Arsenal SLR107F new unfired - The AK Files Forums

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews