JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I've messaged Joe on this already, but I'm wondering - are any of you able to use the search function on the site right now? I've not been able to do a search for several days now, I'm just curious if it's just me, or if it's a site-wide issue.

I've messaged Joe on this already, but I'm wondering - are any of you able to use the search function on the site right now? I've not been able to do a search for several days now, I'm just curious if it's just me, or if it's a site-wide issue.

I'm unable to search, as well.

upload_2015-4-8_7-25-24.png

That alternate aside (thanks for noting it), I still can't search using the search function on the forum. Just tried it again and it's still not working for me.

That alternate aside (thanks for noting it), I still can't search using the search function on the forum. Just tried it again and it's still not working for me.

It was working fine, but now it looks like they might be working on it again. Worked great an hr ago.

Yep, I'm trying it from time to time. I'll be glad when they get it fixed. I didn't realize how much I used that tool until it was gone.

Still working on this (obviously), very close to having it resolved.

Thanks for the patience, everyone.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top