JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Three times now kn the past two days I've had alerts showing "so and so quoted me"....the weird part, they were from 10 year old threads that havent been replied to in that long.....?????

Ghost in the machine?

I got one for YouTube from a comment I saw many months ago. Email just now caught up. I wouldn't think much of it but 10 years is a long brain fart for a computer

Check it out, kinda funny...Stomper....

E7638D0D-AE7C-472F-9C86-9C5269C0AA06.png 65E74932-AD2D-4910-A0C7-E3DDF17A4623.png

Yep, sorry guys :D

Some of you may have noticed that images are doubled up on some of the old posts (several thousands of posts, actually). Removing them is too delicate of a job to automate, so we have to do it manually, and when we save the posts it triggers an alert in some cases. No big deal, feel free to revive some old threads :s0090:

Some of you may have noticed that images are doubled up on some of the old posts (several thousands of posts, actually). Removing them is too delicate of a job to automate, so we have to do it manually, and when we save the posts it triggers an alert in some cases. No big deal, feel free to revive some old threads :s0090:

I sound like such a nice guy in my posts back then. WTH happened? :s0108:

Check it out, kinda funny...Stomper....

View attachment 661681 View attachment 661682

I too, have gotten his strange necrose red alerts.

I figured out what is causing it, some moderator is going through and cleaning all threads up which causes the forum software to issue a new alert. I noticed it because at the bottom it said "edited by moderator".

I too, have gotten his strange necrose red alerts.

I figured out what is causing it, some moderator is going through and cleaning all threads up which causes the forum software to issue a new alert. I noticed it because at the bottom it said "edited by moderator".

Wow that's a relief I thought you were a haunting ghost in the machine brother. Scary bubblegum...:eek::eek::eek:

:s0140::s0140::s0140:

That's OK, I don't get a lot of email anyway (I only know a handful of people that can type...). It's kind of like when I'm driving and I turn on my Garmin so someone will talk to me. :s0020:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews