JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, the flashbangs or bird bombs are M-80s with fuses inside a 12ga over a blackpowder charge as a propellent. They are corrosive as all get out. Don't ask me how I know. I've got about twenty of them left out of a box of 25. They work great to get the neighbors dogs to shut up at two in the morning, an air burst over their house causes the neighbors to wake up and yell at their dogs.:D

The ones that Ammunition to go was selling was probably of a different type, according to their description. They described them as emitting a flash and huge explosion, not as shooting out a projectile...
These were packaged in lots of 9.

No, the flashbangs or bird bombs are M-80s with fuses inside a 12ga over a blackpowder charge as a propellent. They are corrosive as all get out. Don't ask me how I know. I've got about twenty of them left out of a box of 25. They work great to get the neighbors dogs to shut up at two in the morning, an air burst over their house causes the neighbors to wake up and yell at their dogs.:D

Too bad you don't have a youtube video of THAT! :s0114:

OK I found it:

"This is 12 Gauge Flash Bang Ammo. This ammo is manufactured by A.L.S. Technologies, the leader in Less Than Lethal and diversionary ammo. This highly effective diversionary 12 gauge round produces a stun/diversion effect by using a bright blinding flash with an extremely powerful concussion blast from a 12 gauge shotgun muzzle."

Click here

And the final quote from that link: "Hearing protection is required when firing this ammo, it is extremely loud."

Seems like it's pointless to use if you only get the effect at the muzzle and you'd need to donn ear muffs, close your eyes AND turn away from the muzzle when pulling the trigger. :huh:

Which begs the question... WHY??

The ones I have were given me by the Oregon Dept of Fish and Game to chase Elk out of our vinyard. They worked quite well. On a parabolic arc from the muzzle you could launch those M80s out about 200 yards before they detonated. Impressive, very impressive.

The ones I have were given me by the Oregon Dept of Fish and Game to chase Elk out of our vinyard. They worked quite well. On a parabolic arc from the muzzle you could launch those M80s out about 200 yards before they detonated. Impressive, very impressive.

THAT would be the ones to use! :s0155:

There is a lady that sells indian jewelry and stuff like this at the gun shows usually. She is like 12.95 for 3 of the 12ga shells that sell for $45 on that site. My roommate bought bean bag rounds, armor piercing(which when going through a 5gallon propane jug created a baseball sized hole) door breach rounds and some other crazy stuff. She also sells armor piercing .223 rounds for 12.95 for 10 rounds and explosive 9mm 22lr. I highly recommend her for all your crazy ammmo needs at the next show. She makes it all herself so she can tell you exactly how it works and how to make it(she sells the stuff to load your own crazy shells too.)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top