JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know where to get Tritium vials for custom sights? I have a gun I would like to put Tritium sights on but when I call the companies that do it they dont sell them for it and they say they wont do a custom job for me. Does anybody know where If legal we can buy like 3 vials so I can make a custom sight?

Any other idea's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

150px-Radioactive.svg.png

I don't think you want to touch those stuff.

you can do that, but you are throwing away money.

I don't remember who does it, but there is a company that will drill holes on exiting sights and insert tritium.

can you use glow in dark paint?

This guy sells them and has lots of sizes/colors to choose from. Don't be fooled by the old date on the linked thread. If you go to the last page you'll find it's still going.

<broken link removed>

Not sure where some of you guys get your info. They're just tritium vials; do you really think you could buy already made sights but not the vials? There used to be a few people selling them on eBay but they have been harder to find lately.

If you want old sights upgraded with new vials contact:

Home

Not sure where some of you guys get your info. They're just tritium vials; do you really think you could buy already made sights but not the vials? There used to be a few people selling them on eBay but they have been harder to find lately.

If you want old sights upgraded with new vials contact:

Home

Well I contacted them and they wont do them for the guns I want them done to. So open to other sugestion. But that last one was a good one for other guns.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top