JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know where to get Tritium vials for custom sights? I have a gun I would like to put Tritium sights on but when I call the companies that do it they dont sell them for it and they say they wont do a custom job for me. Does anybody know where If legal we can buy like 3 vials so I can make a custom sight?

Any other idea's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

150px-Radioactive.svg.png

I don't think you want to touch those stuff.

you can do that, but you are throwing away money.

I don't remember who does it, but there is a company that will drill holes on exiting sights and insert tritium.

can you use glow in dark paint?

This guy sells them and has lots of sizes/colors to choose from. Don't be fooled by the old date on the linked thread. If you go to the last page you'll find it's still going.

<broken link removed>

Not sure where some of you guys get your info. They're just tritium vials; do you really think you could buy already made sights but not the vials? There used to be a few people selling them on eBay but they have been harder to find lately.

If you want old sights upgraded with new vials contact:

Home

Not sure where some of you guys get your info. They're just tritium vials; do you really think you could buy already made sights but not the vials? There used to be a few people selling them on eBay but they have been harder to find lately.

If you want old sights upgraded with new vials contact:

Home

Well I contacted them and they wont do them for the guns I want them done to. So open to other sugestion. But that last one was a good one for other guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top