JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just made a warranty claim on a Holosun red dot that was brand new because both windage and elevation adjustment did nothing. I was wondering if anybody has had to make a claim on a Holosun and how did that experience go for you. Their warranty form says they will get back to you within two days, however I'm now going on five days and have heard nothing from them. This is the first red dot I have had any issues with: two Primary Arms red dots and a Bushnell all ran flawlessly for years.

Nope, but tagged to find out how it turns out for you.

Was going to buy one of their sights instead of my Burris Fastfire 3, but they were out of stock back in December.

Hope they come through for you! If they don't, well then, they will have lost more than one customer...

I bought my holosun acss red dot from primary arms and had an issue with the center dots not lighting up. I sent an email and hand had a reply the next day. Asked for pics of issue and said they will replace it. I sent it back, they confirmed it arrived and that I wanted another on and sent it. This was through primary arms not holosun

I did a warranty claim with Holosun. Had an issue with the kill flash. The replies were prompt. They corrected the issue, told me how to fix it if it ever did it again. Even sent me a tshirt.

Bought one that wouldn't turn on. I didn't think to swap the batteries. Though I had extras and already swapped it, they still sent me a battery from my email communications asking about it.

Just made a warranty claim on a Holosun red dot that was brand new because both windage and elevation adjustment did nothing. I was wondering if anybody has had to make a claim on a Holosun and how did that experience go for you. Their warranty form says they will get back to you within two days, however I'm now going on five days and have heard nothing from them. This is the first red dot I have had any issues with: two Primary Arms red dots and a Bushnell all ran flawlessly for years.
Make sure that you are turning the correct way.
I found the frame marks to be confusing.
Flipping the cap and using that to turn the dials revealed a crystal clear arrow and direction.

I bought my holosun acss red dot from primary arms and had an issue with the center dots not lighting up. I sent an email and hand had a reply the next day. Asked for pics of issue and said they will replace it. I sent it back, they confirmed it arrived and that I wanted another on and sent it. This was through primary arms not holosun
Primary Arms is good people! :s0155:

Make sure that you are turning the correct way.
I found the frame marks to be confusing.
Flipping the cap and using that to turn the dials revealed a crystal clear arrow and direction.

Initially I thought that was my problem, but it wasn't after returning it to the factory setting and trying the opposite direction.

Update/Rant: Holosun claims they have no record of my warranty claim, even though I talked to them on the phone and they mailed me out a prepaid return slip. Last contact I had with them was two weeks ago and they asked me to email my info to them, yet still haven't heard anything back. Looks like I'm screwed out of $180. So needles to say I'm pretty pissed and will never buy one of their products again. Anybody looking to purchase a red dot, I recommend buying from a more reputable company and spend the extra money to get something that won't be broken right out of the box.

That sucks. I saw this thread come back up and I was thinking it got re upped for other reasons since I recall this conversation taking place months ago.

Bummer deal on the poor customer service.

Sucks you've gotten a poor experience out of your Holosun purchase. I'm hoping they make this right as I've had nothing but great experiences with my Holosun products.

That sucks. I saw this thread come back up and I was thinking it got re upped for other reasons since I recall this conversation taking place months ago.

Yeah I would have enjoyed an update post with a picture of the new red dot on a rifle, saying how happy I was with the way things turned out, but no. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top