Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any way to change the appearance of the forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Otony, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Otony

Otony West of the Blues Member

On some forums we are offered a choice of "skins" for the screen appearance, but if that is the case here I am not able to find it. :confused:

This is just a bit brighter than I care for, and I would like to be able to tone it down a smidge. any suggestions?

2. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I would like to know also. I do a lot of forum hopping and this looks way too similar to HKPRO now. :p

3. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

I believe that in the thread about the update one of the admins said they would be adding skins/themes, including one that looked like the old forums.

4. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

I agree, it's darn near impossible to browse the classifieds with an iPod/iPhone.

5. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

There aren't any different themes set up. But I believe Joey will be setting it up to display similar to what it looked like before the update. Just takes time and a lot of work!

6. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

I'm checking the site several times a day, and every time I notice new things fixed and updated. I think he's working WAY overtime on updating this place. But I bet he appreciates respectful suggestions like this!

7. Blov

Blov Oregon Central Coast Member

The changes are happening quickly and I'm sure it's not easy. Give Joey a little more time and this site will be even better.

8. jvbutter

jvbutter Cornelius, Or Active Member

Looking forward to the getting atleast the old theme back, others would nice change also.