JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't wait I have a new 6 month old chocolate lab to take out and a guy at work is going to show me where a nice small pond off the Columbia river that is good for young dogs and a few duck. It's tough around hear to find a good place to hunt with out a lot of people or paying a arm and leg to hunt.

Can't wait I have a new 6 month old chocolate lab to take out and a guy at work is going to show me where a nice small pond off the Columbia river that is good for young dogs and a few duck. It's tough around hear to find a good place to hunt with out a lot of people or paying a arm and leg to hunt.

Glad to hear about your pup. I had to have my black lab put down last year, but she was 15! She hunted until she was 12, then it just made her too tired out. I haven't got another...yet.
So, whats it like to hunt in your area? I hear it gets a little crowded. Are there a lot of ducks? How about geese?

got introduced to the game last year and I am now hooked in a bad way, bought more gear this year and my lab/gsp is 8months today and loves him some water and wings.
hunted sauvies island last year and plan to do a lot of the same with maybe a mix up of spots here and there through the season.
with only six outing's last year was able to allways get one bird shy of a limit.

jy5y8yja.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads