1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Any reviews for itac defense products

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by cdl1179, Feb 25, 2010.

1. cdl1179

cdl1179 Salem Or Member

I was wondering if anyone has bought any itac defense products and what your thoughts were on them compared to other companies’ products. Any information would be helpful.

2. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have the ITAC WLL1 light/laser unit. Very please with it. Well made. Good features. Good price. I only compared them on paper to others like Streamlight. This is the first laser/light unit I've bought.
  3. TWA

TWA central ny New Member

I have several ITAC products and they perform well. I have one of their holsters for a 1911, two mag holders and a tactical mini light. The power of the light is amazing! I use the holsters for duty and IDPA. The only change for th holster would be that the slot fo the belt be increased to accept belt up to 2" or 2 1/4".
  4. Docicee

Docicee SW Oregon New Member

I have the ITAC for my USP 40, it is ok; good security system easy to draw and adjust. Where I am not a fan is the ride height, it is too high causing the weapon to bounce. I am ordering the "lowride" by ITAC and see if this solves the issue.