JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the ITAC WLL1 light/laser unit. Very please with it. Well made. Good features. Good price. I only compared them on paper to others like Streamlight. This is the first laser/light unit I've bought.

I was wondering if anyone has bought any itac defense products and what your thoughts were on them compared to other companies’ products. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,
I have several ITAC products and they perform well. I have one of their holsters for a 1911, two mag holders and a tactical mini light. The power of the light is amazing! I use the holsters for duty and IDPA. The only change for th holster would be that the slot fo the belt be increased to accept belt up to 2" or 2 1/4".

I have the ITAC for my USP 40, it is ok; good security system easy to draw and adjust. Where I am not a fan is the ride height, it is too high causing the weapon to bounce. I am ordering the "lowride" by ITAC and see if this solves the issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top