JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeff at hillbilly do my Sar build. There were a few complications with the serial number engraving, but Jeff did a nice job on the build. I'm not super excited about the gray park finish, but there is always paint....or not. I had custom HG and grip made from purple heart.

View attachment 1788484 View attachment 1788485
That turned out nicely. I agree - Gray park is functional but not always the prettiest 😂

That turned out nicely. I agree - Gray park is functional but not always the prettiest 😂
There are two ways to park guns. The most common is a gray finish, but the other turns it more black. Jeff did give me the option for the black, but would have added more time and cost to the project, so on my call it was parked gray. At least it's a durable finish. Paint will probably be the end result. Just need to set up a proper way to bake the paint, other than the kitchen oven. That would get me ded.