JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor has the 9mm/.22TCM combo. I've shot the TCM, pretty fun. I've not 'fallen' for it but can see having some fun w/one. I'd like to see a 6" bullseye type 1911 chambered for it.

Do you reload? I have an RIA TacII 9mm and have considered a TCM conversion. I reload but I've only reloaded straight walled pistol cases so far. I wonder if one would need to trim the TCM cases? For me it would be the difference between running them on a progressive or single stage. Still looking into it, my neighbor doesn't shoot his enough to gather much info very quickly. He does reload but last I checked hadn't done any TCM yet.

Not yet, but I will be joining the ranks. Already have some ammo on hand, the gun, a RIA 1911 in 9mm/22TCM is on layaway, due to be released to me in early 2017.

I like it allot, after a little trigger work!

IMG_2405.JPG

The rifle is mfg by armscor, and I'm impressed. 75-100 yards my wife makes nice little 1/2" groups with it.
I bought a bunch of the armscor ammo for it, runs right about $21 per 50 rounds. Seeing how it's. it a semi auto brass collection is easy.
I personally didn't like the performance out of the pistol version of this cartridge. Longer barrel I get better velocity I think.
The pistol was great for plinking tho, and no recoil..:)

Taking a break from reloading 22TCM at this moment. I have not fired any cases multiple times yet. Got a 1000 new and will use them all before the second reload. Then third and so on. Do not know about neck stretch yet. The round is a tiny little pain in the neck to load though. Set up on a Dillon 550 without using the powder measure.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top