JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My neighbor has the 9mm/.22TCM combo. I've shot the TCM, pretty fun. I've not 'fallen' for it but can see having some fun w/one. I'd like to see a 6" bullseye type 1911 chambered for it.

Do you reload? I have an RIA TacII 9mm and have considered a TCM conversion. I reload but I've only reloaded straight walled pistol cases so far. I wonder if one would need to trim the TCM cases? For me it would be the difference between running them on a progressive or single stage. Still looking into it, my neighbor doesn't shoot his enough to gather much info very quickly. He does reload but last I checked hadn't done any TCM yet.

Not yet, but I will be joining the ranks. Already have some ammo on hand, the gun, a RIA 1911 in 9mm/22TCM is on layaway, due to be released to me in early 2017.

I like it allot, after a little trigger work!

IMG_2405.JPG

The rifle is mfg by armscor, and I'm impressed. 75-100 yards my wife makes nice little 1/2" groups with it.
I bought a bunch of the armscor ammo for it, runs right about $21 per 50 rounds. Seeing how it's. it a semi auto brass collection is easy.
I personally didn't like the performance out of the pistol version of this cartridge. Longer barrel I get better velocity I think.
The pistol was great for plinking tho, and no recoil..:)

Taking a break from reloading 22TCM at this moment. I have not fired any cases multiple times yet. Got a 1000 new and will use them all before the second reload. Then third and so on. Do not know about neck stretch yet. The round is a tiny little pain in the neck to load though. Set up on a Dillon 550 without using the powder measure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top