JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the picture below, my 13 grandson was able to shatter clay pigeons on the back wall of Jackson Pit using the Ruger PC carbine with iron sights. He was shooting cheap Federal 9mm 115gr bulk ammo. I called the first few shots so he could get dialed in. The hanging steel plates by the late IronMonster:( are 100 yards from the front of the table, with the back wall of the pit another 5-7 yards behind them.
12.jpg

Received at LGS and am number 4780 in line for backround check.
Really solid carbine, i setup mine for uspsa and it runs . Glock,magpul,ets magazines all work well,
Volquartsen is only company selling a full drop in trigger, its a game changer!

View attachment 722168

Magpul mags work well? What size Magpul mags (Glock type) do you use? Reliability is perfect? Thanks.

I have one
It's a fun gun.
I like that Ruger included the adapter to allow use of Glock magazines of which I have many and 9mm used to be cheap and abundant. It's a gun I would use to train a beginner with or just take out for plinking.
Its easy to shoot, has minimal recoil and it is inexpensive.
And again--Fun to shoot.

The first thing that struck me when I picked up a PC9 at the shop was how heavy it was. The second thing was that it looked kinda ugly.

I had a Marlin Camp Carbine 9, I thought it was OK, heavy trigger but quite accurate. But I finally ended up selling it anyway.

I still am interested, somewhat, in the Keltec Sub2000.

My 1st choice would be an AR9(I own one). Better ergo's for me. 2nd, Ruger PC9 (I used to own one). It's basically a a swole up 10/22. What's no to like?
Never owned a KT sub2000, not my cup of tea....

I have one
It's a fun gun.
I like that Ruger included the adapter to allow use of Glock magazines of which I have many and 9mm used to be cheap and abundant. It's a gun I would use to train a beginner with or just take out for plinking.
Its easy to shoot, has minimal recoil and it is inexpensive.
And again--Fun to shoot.
What he said. Nice to be able to slap the same clips into my Glock 19 and PC-9. Plus, it might come in handy if the wolves are at the door...especially with a couple of 30-round Glock clips handy.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews