JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope they do. I want to get into reloading, and still will, but having gear that will sit around and collect dust would kinda suck.

Unfortunately, a lot of the gear is in short supply too. :( Dillon is shipping slow on their presses and the big boy RL1100 is 8 months + right now. If you find a good deal on a used press, it's worth picking up. I saw some Dillon 550's in the classifieds a few days ago for less than $400 each. Just keep up the hunt for primers, they will surface.

Unfortunately, a lot of the gear is in short supply too. :( Dillon is shipping slow on their presses and the big boy RL1100 is 8 months + right now. If you find a good deal on a used press, it's worth picking up. I saw some Dillon 550's in the classifieds a few days ago for less than $400 each. Just keep up the hunt for primers, they will surface.

Well supposedly cabelas has a single stage hornady kit still in stock online. Gonna call them and see if thats accurate.

Bruno Shooters Supply (on line) has some Federal - picked up large pistol (#150) for $45, a case of 1,000. You get to pay ship and hazmat fee...pretty spendy but at least found some finally :confused:

So I went into sportsmans for the first time in months, I'm around there all the time.. I didn't really need primers but they had one brick of CCI SP so I got it, $24. They had a bunch of large and shotgun and zero smalls of any kind.
Oh, edit.. 82nd ave store.

Last Edited:
The Old Mill Bargain Center in The Dalles has primers. I just got these for $3.95 each. 2 box limit.

AD218E5A-E283-4F14-9B9F-547107F0F85D.jpeg

I recheck the sportsmans primers everyday when I get into work at about 6am. IF something gets restocked overnight, there's usually enough left to get 1k of whatever shipped to the store. Its also been about a two to three week wait for the store to get the shipment, but I'm in no hurry. Especially for the price.

I would love to get a glimpse of the thought process going on in the head of someone paying $100 a brick on GB. o_O

I'm sort of switching my strategy.

From keeping a stock of loaded ammo to keeping a stock of reloading components. Now I need to find the time to reload. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Sportsmans warehouse in hillsboro had some federal 210 large rifle primers a couple of hours ago. 2 bricks of 1000 and 6 boxes of 100. Bought one 1000. Also has some magnum primers. Don't recall what type.

I have a few thousand large rifle primers both standard and magnum posted here. $30 per thousand. I will not ship. PM me for contact details, no text.

Why the panic? covid seemed to start it but is it Biden 2020?

We had best get out enmass nationwide to vote this fall. With the running mate they picked for him we are looking at very dangerous times. Never underestimate the enemy and those two are indeed the enemy.

Walmart still has large rifle primers sitting on the shelf. I have plenty so pass them by every time I go by the gun section looking for more powder to come in. Still no powder since I grabbed the last can of TiteGroup a month ago.

The political winds have blown hard against us from the time Obamie bounced onto the stage, almost consistently since then with a brief reprieve under Trump. With just the NOTION of a BIden tour, the shelves are going to be bare. When law abiding gun owners vote for those who have sworn to remove their rights to Keep and Bear, we all suffer. On a less serious note.... I was looking for primers this morning in my primer cabinet and found bricks of each. I feel blessed to have the supply that I have. If I was still in the Oregon zone I would be in Bi-Mart every chance I got. Now all we need is a big false flag event and a couple natural disasters (see Mathew Bracken) and we will all be eating rice and beans.

The political winds have blown hard against us from the time Obamie bounced onto the stage, almost consistently since then with a brief reprieve under Trump. With just the NOTION of a BIden tour, the shelves are going to be bare. When law abiding gun owners vote for those who have sworn to remove their rights to Keep and Bear, we all suffer. On a less serious note.... I was looking for primers this morning in my primer cabinet and found bricks of each. I feel blessed to have the supply that I have. If I was still in the Oregon zone I would be in Bi-Mart every chance I got. Now all we need is a big false flag event and a couple natural disasters (see Mathew Bracken) and we will all be eating rice and beans.
Along with lentils and tuna...

Oatmeal for breakfast...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany