JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vortex StrikeFire. Very good sight for a very good price. $150 shipped from many places online. I have the red/green dot model. Vortex just released a newer model with a brighter red dot only . The one I have seems plenty bright to me but eh, I am going to order a second one and with new red only dot. Vortex has great customer service and a lifetime warranty.

Also check Primaryarms.com. They have Aimpoint clones for around $90. They get good reviews on ar15.com. I talked with the owner, Marshall, and he was very friendly and was nice about answering all my questions. Only problem is, most of his sights are OOS at the moment. He does sell the StrikeFire as well.

Vortex StrikeFire Red/Green with extra high mount @ Opics Planet

and

Vortex StrikeFire with red only dot (must select your mount) @ Optics Planet

If you have a front sight block, you need to make sure you order with the high mounts. This gives absolute co-witness. Low mount is also available for use on top of a carry handle.

Optics Planet is one of the places with free shipping. If you look around online, you can find 5% off coupon codes as well for Optics Planet. I took the 5% savings and spent it on USPS Priority Mail and got my sight in two days.

And one thing I forgot to mention is that the StrikeFire also comes with a screw in 2x doubler lens. I haven't tried it out, so I do not know how well it works.

I've had great success with these.. one of them survived 500 rds on a 12 GA autoloader.. they have 7 power settings and 4 reticles you can switch between

<broken link removed>

$50 !

I've had great success with these.. one of them survived 500 rds on a 12 GA autoloader.. they have 7 power settings and 4 reticles you can switch between

<broken link removed>

$50 !

IM REALLY GLAD TO HEAR THAT... I went to the WAC show and was going to drop some cash on one, and a guyreccomended that one.Said he had a few of them on AKs and shottys. I bought it and have mounted it, but not zeroed yet.... I like the reticals, seems like its decent, but hearing someone else say they like it makes me feel better, I figured for 50 bux and a warrantee I couldnt complain...

LOL..

You like yours huh.

NICE.

Thank you.

IM REALLY GLAD TO HEAR THAT... I went to the WAC show and was going to drop some cash on one, and a guyreccomended that one.Said he had a few of them on AKs and shottys. I bought it and have mounted it, but not zeroed yet.... I like the reticals, seems like its decent, but hearing someone else say they like it makes me feel better, I figured for 50 bux and a warrantee I couldnt complain...

LOL..

You like yours huh.

NICE.

Thank you.

I think you'll like it.. let us know!

I have a couple of Millett REDOT SP-1. One inch compact with a 3 minute dot. We have them on Mini-14's and like them a lot. Affordable also.

+1, I've chimed in with the same suggestion on a couple of posts but you just can't hurt these thing and they are well under $100. I had one on a 45/70 and now it's on an AK, no loss of zero and a fairly small dot. The Bushnell holosight is a great choice too, around $280 and sturdy, it has a 5 M.O.A dot thought, whick kind a sucks past 100-150 yards.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top