JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was gonna make a joke about Thurston High, but that would be in VERY poor taste.

West of town, past Veneta, I have found many places to stop and shoot on my way to the coast. So many that all you need to do is get into the forest, find a place with a nice berm and clean up your mess. In all fairness, I haven't shot at any of those places in over 10 years, so I'm sorry I don't have anything more specific.

Just hit the Emerald Empire Gun Club range. Great facility, $10 bucks for all day and is open to the public Fri, Sat and Sun from 10-4. Decent people and will help you out if needed. Most other land around your taking a chance. The club is in Marcola off McGowan Creek Rd about mins from town right out 42nd St.

+1

Just hit the Emerald Empire Gun Club range. Great facility, $10 bucks for all day and is open to the public Fri, Sat and Sun from 10-4. Decent people and will help you out if needed. Most other land around your taking a chance. The club is in Marcola off McGowan Creek Rd about mins from town right out 42nd St.

Or just keep driving past the range and go up to the top of the hill, that is where we usually go. We do like to pick up a little though because there is a bunch of lazy *** slobs around here.

FYI:

Emerald Empire Gun Club- nice range, range master on duty, closed mondays, open to public Fri-Sat-Sun, $200/yr, workbond discount.
Emerald Empire Gun Club

Izaak Walton League- good range, Members and guests only, pretty much self serve, no one "on duty". Curantly $110/yr.
<broken link removed>

Albany Rifle And Pistol Club- nice range, guests are free, full auto allowed on alternating days, $141/yr, 1 time $100 initiation, $75 reduction with 12 hour workbond, family/junior membership also available
http://www.arpc.info/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads