Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Antique J.C. Henry Arms St. Paul 12G Hammerless Double Barrel FOLSOM Hardware Brand Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$145
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here we have a nice 12 Gauge Hammerless Double Barrel Shotgun marked "J.C. Henry Arms St. Paul". This is a Tradename / Hardware Brand double made by (I believe) H&D Folsom Firearms around the turn of the century. 30" Damascus barrels with mirror bores. Fantastic neon blue case colors on the receiver and no rust. It has had a repair to the wrist that appears to be a glued split but is still solid. It has a vintage replacement Remington buttplate (using the same holes) and is missing the grip cap - but has the screw. Locks up like a vault.

I've added trades considered. I'd be most interested in SS80 / G43 components ... +/- Cash.

Buyer responsible for all transfer fees at Tigard Pawn 4 Less. Please contact me through the private messaging feature. Thanks!

IMG_7647.JPG IMG_7649.JPG IMG_7638.JPG IMG_7645.JPG IMG_7646.JPG IMG_7640.JPG IMG_7637.JPG IMG_7650.JPG IMG_7639.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
Could always load it like a musket and do muzzleloader with it. You'd need to cut a hibrass shell off and punch in a new primer each time with a pair of pliers and then fill it from the muzzle like a regular old muzzleloader. it should work.

Last edited:
Reactions
Here we have a nice 12 Gauge Hammerless Double Barrel Shotgun marked "J.C. Henry Arms St. Paul". This is a Tradename / Hardware Brand double made by (I believe) H&D Folsom Firearms around the turn of the century. 30" Damascus barrels with mirror bores. Fantastic neon blue case colors on the receiver and no rust. It has had a repair to the wrist that appears to be a glued split but is still solid. It has a vintage replacement Remington buttplate (using the same holes) and is missing the grip cap - but has the screw. Locks up like a vault.
Buyer responsible for all transfer fees at Tigard Pawn 4 Less. Please contact me through the private messaging feature. Thanks!

View attachment 633936 View attachment 633937 View attachment 633939 View attachment 633940 View attachment 633941 View attachment 633942 View attachment 633943 View attachment 633944 View attachment 633946

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Armorer 1911 Course This was a 2 day course devoted to the iconic 1911. You might own a 1911 but, I assure you, you don't know it until you've...
    • Hueco
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    As a recent owner of a PTR91 a friend mentioned to me that Oregon Rifleworks has surplus magazines on hand for $3.99ea. I drove from Vancouver to...
    • svxr8dr
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect