JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$145
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here we have a nice 12 Gauge Hammerless Double Barrel Shotgun marked "J.C. Henry Arms St. Paul". This is a Tradename / Hardware Brand double made by (I believe) H&D Folsom Firearms around the turn of the century. 30" Damascus barrels with mirror bores. Fantastic neon blue case colors on the receiver and no rust. It has had a repair to the wrist that appears to be a glued split but is still solid. It has a vintage replacement Remington buttplate (using the same holes) and is missing the grip cap - but has the screw. Locks up like a vault.

I've added trades considered. I'd be most interested in SS80 / G43 components ... +/- Cash.

Buyer responsible for all transfer fees at Tigard Pawn 4 Less. Please contact me through the private messaging feature. Thanks!

IMG_7647.JPG IMG_7649.JPG IMG_7638.JPG IMG_7645.JPG IMG_7646.JPG IMG_7640.JPG IMG_7637.JPG IMG_7650.JPG IMG_7639.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Could always load it like a musket and do muzzleloader with it. You'd need to cut a hibrass shell off and punch in a new primer each time with a pair of pliers and then fill it from the muzzle like a regular old muzzleloader. it should work.

Last Edited:
Here we have a nice 12 Gauge Hammerless Double Barrel Shotgun marked "J.C. Henry Arms St. Paul". This is a Tradename / Hardware Brand double made by (I believe) H&D Folsom Firearms around the turn of the century. 30" Damascus barrels with mirror bores. Fantastic neon blue case colors on the receiver and no rust. It has had a repair to the wrist that appears to be a glued split but is still solid. It has a vintage replacement Remington buttplate (using the same holes) and is missing the grip cap - but has the screw. Locks up like a vault.
Buyer responsible for all transfer fees at Tigard Pawn 4 Less. Please contact me through the private messaging feature. Thanks!

View attachment 633936 View attachment 633937 View attachment 633939 View attachment 633940 View attachment 633941 View attachment 633942 View attachment 633943 View attachment 633944 View attachment 633946

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.