JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like Santa's got a sack full of Nanny-State.

What a horrible thing to do to a child. He's doing the exact opposite of what he was hired to do. Needs a taste of Cancel Culture. Hey look, there's a pink slip in your stocking. :rolleyes: OK, but I think I seriously would go ask management if this anti-gun crap is their policy.

Good point! If your life decisions have brought you to this place, you are in no position to make moral judgements for others.

I can see where you made that connection.

I was thinking that the man is pretending to be Santa, but he (or those who hired him) do not think it is okay for the boy to have a pretend gun.

The pretend U.S. Marshals would have me in pretend jail for robbing all those pretend stagecoaches.... if I hadn't changed my pretend ways, and started wearing a white hat. :D

Phuck that dude, what a snowflake! I would have raised hell in that store had that been one of my kids getting told NO by PhoSanta!
just who does that arsehole think he is, bringing personal politics into Christmas! :mad::mad::mad:

Lemme guess, This was in Cali too! :confused:

This Santa was a turd - but, he does live up to the "Christmas Story" Santa who said responding to a BB gun, "you'll shoot your eye out."

We were watching the "A Christmas Story" while we were waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be ready. I had not seen that movie for a while and it was very funny movie.

Big news! Fake Santa is toast. Real Santa TCB.

Guy could probably get a job in phone based customer service. Those people seem to be engineered to make people upset.

My son heard about this Santa. He just told me there is no way he's turning in his nerf guns. If mall Santa comes for his nerf guns, well he has a modded gun for him.

I feel like I did something right.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads