JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Listen and understand, that Democrat is out there. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and it will absolutely will not stop ever, until you are dead!"

With apologies to the late Kyle Reese...

It's easier to vote out the gun grabbing politicions than it ease to give up your guns.o_O
If this were true we wouldn't be getting so many gun laws and restriction being forced upon us. Both Oregon and Washington now have mandatory background checks for private sales. How did this happen if it weren't for the majority of the voters deciding they wanted this? The same voters will vote for the anti gun politicians.

Lol this is where the Feds need to step up to the plate .mmmmmm WA OR CA COL made weed legal BUT IT'S NOT LEGAL IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT so if the state wants to take away my right to own a gun that is in the Constitution then the Feds should start sezing money bank accounts and all money going by way of taxes to said state you want to give free pass to dope heads but take away my RIGHTS pack a lunch M@#$_&- F@#$$&_ IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY WHEN YOU COME FOR MY GUNS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top