JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All!

I suppose it would have been proper etiquette to introduce myself before I jumped in trying to sell something. Mea culpa!

At any rate, I'm a relatively new self-transplant to Eugene. Originally from the SF bay area (as of six months ago anyway). So far I love being in a free state. At least by PRC standards a free state. My wife and I are pleased that we made the move – my five and half year old is getting used to it.

I'm a professional geek (IT manager) for an outfit in Eugene. Probably get flamed for it, but I lucked out: I came here without a job in hand but had some prospects and was very fortunate.

A thank you to MyRoad at THR for pointing me to NorthwestFirearms – I've been digging around for awhile for a NW gun site with no luck until he intervened and told me about this site.

On NWFA the fellow that referred me uses I-Shoot. Thanks I-Shoot!

Last Edited:
I was ignorant of the area - there are far too many unbathed lefty types in Eugene. We'll be moving when the lease is up. Hopefully to Springfield. I'm sick of the Obot bumper stickers. :)

Well, when you build enough methadone clinics and soup kitchens to serve a population size around twice that of your city, and double it with a shortage of police officers, and add a campus element, you're going to have some problems as a city. Our city could have learned from the mantra: if you build it, they will come.

Good to see you here, and welcome to Oregon.

I know! Certainly seems bad, coming from the bay area and ending up in Eugene. Believe me I bring none of the standard Cali BS with me - I want to get right in and learn the Oregon way. :)

Had I understood how left Eugene was before we moved here, we would have been in Springfield or Pleasant Hill or someplace sane. Soon enough though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top