JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All!

I suppose it would have been proper etiquette to introduce myself before I jumped in trying to sell something. Mea culpa!

At any rate, I'm a relatively new self-transplant to Eugene. Originally from the SF bay area (as of six months ago anyway). So far I love being in a free state. At least by PRC standards a free state. My wife and I are pleased that we made the move – my five and half year old is getting used to it.

I'm a professional geek (IT manager) for an outfit in Eugene. Probably get flamed for it, but I lucked out: I came here without a job in hand but had some prospects and was very fortunate.

A thank you to MyRoad at THR for pointing me to NorthwestFirearms – I've been digging around for awhile for a NW gun site with no luck until he intervened and told me about this site.

On NWFA the fellow that referred me uses I-Shoot. Thanks I-Shoot!

Last Edited:
I was ignorant of the area - there are far too many unbathed lefty types in Eugene. We'll be moving when the lease is up. Hopefully to Springfield. I'm sick of the Obot bumper stickers. :)

Well, when you build enough methadone clinics and soup kitchens to serve a population size around twice that of your city, and double it with a shortage of police officers, and add a campus element, you're going to have some problems as a city. Our city could have learned from the mantra: if you build it, they will come.

Good to see you here, and welcome to Oregon.

I know! Certainly seems bad, coming from the bay area and ending up in Eugene. Believe me I bring none of the standard Cali BS with me - I want to get right in and learn the Oregon way. :)

Had I understood how left Eugene was before we moved here, we would have been in Springfield or Pleasant Hill or someplace sane. Soon enough though.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top