JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So would burning flesh mess with my marshmallow flavor? I should probably wait for the coals, less chance of flare-ups.
You win the internet for the day. Well, afternoon seeing as it's late in the day.
I was listening to this in the car today. I rather enjoyed hearing it over and over. Crazy people all over. A LOT of them. I mean really, REALLY, crazy. It would be best I think, for everyone, if more of those people did just what this guy did. They're not going to get better any other way.

You win the internet for the day. Well, afternoon seeing as it's late in the day.
I was listening to this in the car today. I rather enjoyed hearing it over and over. Crazy people all over. A LOT of them. I mean really, REALLY, crazy. It would be best I think, for everyone, if more of those people did just what this guy did. They're not going to get better any other way.
There's a lot of crazies, and a lot of drugs. I don't think the two go together well. We had some homeless guy either high on drugs or serious mental issues the other day at the kids soccer field.

There's a lot of crazies, and a lot of drugs. I don't think the two go together well. We had some homeless guy either high on drugs or serious mental issues the other day at the kids soccer field.
Do you have a bunch of that down there? For some reason I always had the idea that Roseburg was kind of a trouble spot? Not so much that I didn't look at what a place to buy costs there. And nothing compared to the fester boil that potland is. Hell, if you can call the police, they pick up the phone, and send a cop, that's grand!

Do you have a bunch of that down there? For some reason I always had the idea that Roseburg was kind of a trouble spot? Not so much that I didn't look at what a place to buy costs there. And nothing compared to the fester boil that potland is. Hell, if you can call the police, they pick up the phone, and send a cop, that's grand!
Not a bunch, they've kind of been given a place to congregate. The whole legal drug thing definitely didn't help the situation. I guess our police force is understaffed by like five full time officers.

Reports are that he was a conspiracy theorist from Florida. Crazy mofo tried to sue the country of Saudi Arabia, Ross Perot (who was deceased at the time), mark Cuban, Richard branson, etc. apparently he was homeless.

While its at times humorous, it also sounds like someone who should have been kept in some kind of institution for his own safety. The scary part is there are a lot of copies of him running around loose. Feed them enough of the MSNBC type "news" and now and then another one will go off the deep end. :(

Compared to Portland, absolutely. Unfortunately we have a bike path that was always kind of sketchy that's now really sketchy.
This is the thing that really burns me. Up my way we have a FANTASTIC park. Miles of roads and trails. Wife and I used to love to go there park, walk the trails with the dogs. Sadly can't do it any more unless we can arrange to have someone come along and babysit the damn vehicle. Scum who are looking for drugs roam through there looking for anything to steal. Little bit ago one of the Ferrel scum up and stabbed some woman walking middle of the day. Tried real hard to kill her. Yet if she had shot him? People would have wanted her charged with a crime. 🤬

What a nutjob. Apparently pic was from yesterday at the same location.

1E4C2D42-B331-452D-A5FB-3814766BFCB6.jpeg

@solv3nt, I didn't realize you were in Roseburg, I took my family down there today (actually Winston) to see my grandma on hospice. Was actually a very nice visit, the town looked better than it was several years ago but I only saw a limited part where she lives. Now, about that mexican restaurant called Carlos's (in Winston), we all (two carloads) "almost" made it home to the Stayton and Silverton area. Food was good, service was excellent, but the diarrhea and vomiting only made it 99% of the way back :(. Actually, our first and only bad experience there in years of going but with several members being effected has me wondering about going back. I'll be back down there Sunday, what local restaurant in Winston would you reccomend?

@solv3nt, I didn't realize you were in Roseburg, I took my family down there today (actually Winston) to see my grandma on hospice. Was actually a very nice visit, the town looked better than it was several years ago but I only saw a limited part where she lives. Now, about that mexican restaurant called Carlos's (in Winston), we all (two carloads) "almost" made it home to the Stayton and Silverton area. Food was good, service was excellent, but the diarrhea and vomiting only made it 99% of the way back :(. Actually, our first and only bad experience there in years of going but with several members being effected has me wondering about going back. I'll be back down there Sunday, what local restaurant in Winston would you reccomend?
Something in Roseburg perhaps? :rolleyes:

I don't run around Winston much, I was going to say Loggers pizza, but it looks like they closed. Sakura sushi is actually really good in Roseburg. I was skeptical at first when my wife told me all of her friends really liked it. I asked which ones, as there's a lot of locals that have never gone anywhere else, let alone eaten good food.

Roseburg isn't what I would call a food Mecca... Hence one of the reasons I cook at the level that I do.

If you want a monster burger, the Jersey Lily in Roseburg has the Frog Burger, or heart attack on a bun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top