JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everybody,

New guy checking in from the Seattle area. I wanted to move a few rifles and some guys over at WA Guns said I should check this board out as well.

Moved here in February from a certain East Coast state that has "unique" interpretations of the 2nd back thinking things would be more level-headed out here, but it looks like we're in for a fight. Happy to bolster the pro-2A numbers out here.

Hi everybody,

New guy checking in from the Seattle area. I wanted to move a few rifles and some guys over at WA Guns said I should check this board out as well.

Moved here in February from a certain East Coast state that has "unique" interpretations of the 2nd back thinking things would be more level-headed out here, but it looks like we're in for a fight. Happy to bolster the pro-2A numbers out here.
Welcome we need all the voters we can get!! Great group here too!

Hi everybody,

I have to go back to that state for a visit soon. The only comment I can make about that state from my time living there is: Of course the Gates of Hell is in New Jersey.

Welcome to the forum.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads