JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use Bower Griptastics. And I use them for mirage and they make a large difference. They are a silicone sleeve that friction-fits over the can. They are sized to the can and don't move, can be a minor PITA to get on. Couldn't get one in the right size for one short n fat can, and so I cut down a silicone drying mat, wrapped it and taped it, then covered in a fabric camo tape. That seemed to stay in place when I tried it Saturday.

This should work for a few of mine that I use on things with scopes. Is it worth it? Any first hand experience with this one over the Cole Tec ones?

What do you use? Help? Burn or melt?

No experience with the Magpul cover. Giving an Armageddon Gear suppressor cover a try once it gets delivered. Otherwise my only other experience was with a generic cover that I don't remember the manufacturer of as it was a loaner from a buddy for a long range class. The cheap cover did a great job of keeping mirage at bay on a bolt gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top