JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
on a similiar note...

Here's a scenario: I am looking on gunbroker for a (insert rifle), and I find a lot of listings. Most are asking two or three times the value of the rifle, regardless of the condition. I find a few, and I add them to my watch list, and then just out of curiosity, I check the closed listings...and lo and behold, here are the same rifles, listed again, and again, and again, and again, and again.
The curmudgeon exhibiting his garbage usually plays a lot of silly games, too... like a starting bid that's more than the value of the rifle, and a hidden reserve. Then the next go-around, they start the bidding a little lower, but the reserve is still never met.
Listen, crusty, here's the deal.... no one is ever, EVER going to click "buy it now" on your junky looking Ishapore 7.62 (or whatever) for $750. Even if you relist that turd a thousand times.

what I also don't understand is why people can't put up a picture of what they are selling and get all uppity when you ask for a picture with "you don't know what a Glock looks like?" I know what a Glock or 1911 looks like but I want to see YOURS. I wonder if these people go out and buy other things sight unseen because they know what it looks like...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top