JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BUT I used to live and thrive in Pierce County WA. I went to Puyallup High School (the one dowtown, NOT on the South hill).
I was familiar with a .22 special by way of my dad when I was young, It's only been the last 20 years that I really got into guns, hunting, shooting etc. I;ve ALWAYS been an outdoor fella though, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Making do with what you got rather than "buying all that fancy gear". Not saying anything against the new technology and equipment. I was always using "surplus army gear etc. That is the way I was raised.
At present my favorite hunting gun is an old Rem. Mod 721 in 30-06, my favorite HD is an old Wingmaster 870 in 12 Ga. cut down to 18.5" ( I got it that way). My newest gun is a marlin .22 925R
I'm just now seriously looking into a handgun in the CC category.
Any other questions, I'll try to answer, and try to be civil in my contributions to discussions.

BUT I used to live and thrive in Pierce County WA. I went to Puyallup High School (the one dowtown, NOT on the South hill).
I was familiar with a .22 special by way of my dad when I was young, It's only been the last 20 years that I really got into guns, hunting, shooting etc. I;ve ALWAYS been an outdoor fella though, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Making do with what you got rather than "buying all that fancy gear". Not saying anything against the new technology and equipment. I was always using "surplus army gear etc. That is the way I was raised.
At present my favorite hunting gun is an old Rem. Mod 721 in 30-06, my favorite HD is an old Wingmaster 870 in 12 Ga. cut down to 18.5" ( I got it that way). My newest gun is a marlin .22 925R
Any other questions, I'll try to answer, and try to be civil in my contributions to discussions.

Congratulations on escaping the tyrants here called crooked politicians - especially in Washington!
So what type of CC are you considering?
Welcome ;)

Welcome aboard, Art! Hope you enjoy the site!

A few more parameters about your CC handgun would help.
Example: Snakes (two legged) or Bears?;)

Don't worry about civility, just don't say anything political!:cool:

I have always wanted to go to Alaska and find some Alaskan Gold.:s0108: :s0139:I would also like to try some Moose steak or Cariboo and smoke up about 100 Salmon :s0071:or so !:s0072:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top