Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

AMT .380 Backup (SA)

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by ob1, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

Interested in finding an original single action AMT .380 Backup. Not looking for a museum piece, just needs to work. (price more important than cosmetic condition) :gun19: FTF Greater Portland area.

2. ob1

Still looking for one.

3. The Quiet Man

The Quiet Man rural Washington County, Oregon Active Member

I have one I purchased about 1980. It is in excellent condition and functions properly with ball and Winchester Silver Tip ammunition. That is the only ammunition I have ever fed it. I have three extra (total four) magazines and a Bianchi #18B leather clip-on holster for it. It had the factory clear plastic grip panels on it when I purchased it and I replaced them with the dark wood. I still have the original plastic panels.
    PM me with questions and/or a serious offer for the whole package if you are interested.
    Thanks.

4. ob1

Had to pass this one up. Still looking for one by itself without a lot of extra goodies. :D

5. JohnM

JohnM Portland, OR New Member

I've got a nice .380 AMT with a small of the back holster and some ammo if you're still looking

6. ob1

yep, pm sent