Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AMT .380 Backup (SA)

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by ob1, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

Interested in finding an original single action AMT .380 Backup. Not looking for a museum piece, just needs to work. (price more important than cosmetic condition) :gun19: FTF Greater Portland area.

2. ob1

Still looking for one.

3. The Quiet Man

The Quiet Man rural Washington County, Oregon Active Member

I have one I purchased about 1980. It is in excellent condition and functions properly with ball and Winchester Silver Tip ammunition. That is the only ammunition I have ever fed it. I have three extra (total four) magazines and a Bianchi #18B leather clip-on holster for it. It had the factory clear plastic grip panels on it when I purchased it and I replaced them with the dark wood. I still have the original plastic panels.
    PM me with questions and/or a serious offer for the whole package if you are interested.
    Thanks.

4. ob1

Had to pass this one up. Still looking for one by itself without a lot of extra goodies. :D

5. JohnM

JohnM Portland, OR New Member

I've got a nice .380 AMT with a small of the back holster and some ammo if you're still looking

6. ob1

yep, pm sent