JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DA or SA?

If you haven't already, the first thing I would do is field strip it, check for anything that looks broken or bent, then put it back together.

I have followed these and they are great. One is for the SA and one is for the DA:

Hi Yea I did take it apart and when I put it back together it wouldn't fire , so I took it apart again and looks like the hammer is cocked and when I pull the trigger it wont drop to fire. i am afraid thats the limit of my skill level. I had one years ago when they first came out as AMT. I bought it new and loved it. Never took it apart just oiled it and cleaned the barrel. No issues, great to carry and easy to conceal

DA or SA?

If you haven't already, the first thing I would do is field strip it, check for anything that looks broken or bent, then put it back together.

I have followed these and they are great. One is for the SA and one is for the DA:

Its now working . I pulled it apart again and pulled the right grip and studied the trigger and the arm that goes back to the hammer assembly. I took a screw driver and pushed back on the hammer assembly and it dropped and so I cocked it again and pulled the trigger and noticed that the trigger arm wasnt pushing back far enough to drop the hammer. So I pulled the trigger out and then put it back in and pulled it and the hammer dropped. So it looks like I had the trigger in wrong.So off to the range tomorrow to see how she shoots. Thanks for the advice to pull it apart again, I had given up. Best regards. Wayne

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.