JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Located in Mount Scott/Clackamas area.

If this ad is up the safe is available.

Please do not post in this ad unless its an "I'll take it". It just clutters up the ad. Please send a PM as I do not get notified when you post in this ad.

Not interested in trades.

I will not hold this item unless you have good feedback on this forum.

PRICE LOWERED TO $700 $650

This safe is part of an estate sale.

Price is firm.

You will need to arrange transport and move this safe from a first story apartment. There are NO stairs so it shouldn't be too bad to move.

NO delivery is available. You will need to arrange transport and move this safe from a first story apartment. You will need to bring a dolly and a couple people to help you move the safe from the apartment to your truck.

Includes "Goldenrod".

The safe was recently serviced by NORTHWEST SAFE SALES.

Price is $800

MODEL: 67FDBG
MFR. FILE: BP6526
UL Listed: 81Y6
Fire Protection of 1275 Degrees for 30 Minutes; maximum interior temperature of 350 Degrees.
Exterior Dimensions: approximately 60" H x 30" W x 21" D

No idea on weight but it most likely exceeds 500 pounds.

AMSEC 1.jpg AMSEC 2.jpg AMSEC 3.jpg AMSEC 4.jpg AMSEC 5.jpg AMSEC 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These older Amsec safes are great for the money. Notice the 1/4 thick door plate. WAY better than the junk you can get at most of stores. Big difference between folded over steel and plate steel doors. Good buy at $800. Take door off and moving it will be a snap. GLWS

Get a truck with a lift gate and it makes the job a whole lot easier. Penske has them for rent. Ask me how I know.

New to the area and was interested until I reached out to a couple moving companies to see how much it'd cost me. Holy nikes moving a safe is expensive in Portland.

New to the area and was interested until I reached out to a couple moving companies to see how much it'd cost me. Holy nikes moving a safe is expensive in Portland.
Rent a truck with lift gate...sections of 3/4 pvc. Rolls easy on the pvc, stairs are trouble, but there are dolleys that can make easier.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top