JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun owners: 1934A5A3-6641-45DE-BA8C-0E82C9B2EA64.jpeg

So, what you are saying is as the price of ammo was coming down from the peak of the pandemic, a war was started creating a new panic, inflation hit and shipping has gone through the roof due to fuel prices so ammo prices may increase.

Gun prices will be going up as well as every one fights for material and the energy (power and Gas} to manufacture them. Then add to that that fact nobody wants to work causing a labor shortage and on top of all that the ATF wants to change the definition of what a receiver is and ban arm braces making you a felon for what you already own!

O ya Washington state now has a mag ban, you guys must feel so much safer now.

Man, the world is such a happy place at the moment.

With that I would like to wish you all a wonderful day!

Just drove down and got two more boxes.

May have to car pool but I'm still shooting.
Last time Sportsman's DOUBLED the Vista increase.

They kind of suck.

This is why I bought a case of 9mm from BiMart yesterday for $280.
...still have some cases left of 9mm bought at ~$160. Nice "hot" NATO & S&B. Had "a bunch" to carry us through getting me back to reloading.

Now reload at ~$100 per case. Stocked up on primers "heavy" pre-blight. Powder not as "heavy" (not bad tho), however found some mid-blight at not "too bad" pricing & stacked that "heavy".

Planning, happenstance & luck.

Zinc plated steel case. Slicker than brass. I shot 100 through some of my pistols first before getting the extra 1000. BiMart has 223 on sale now for $0.45 per round.

View attachment 1155713
Thanks for the info. Will check out after work.

With the rising ammo prices, might be time for a thread where we share photos of prices and availability at local brick and mortar stores.

So, what you are saying is as the price of ammo was coming down from the peak of the pandemic, a war was started creating a new panic, inflation hit and shipping has gone through the roof due to fuel prices so ammo prices may increase.

Gun prices will be going up as well as every one fights for material and the energy (power and Gas} to manufacture them. Then add to that that fact nobody wants to work causing a labor shortage and on top of all that the ATF wants to change the definition of what a receiver is and ban arm braces making you a felon for what you already own!

O ya Washington state now has a mag ban, you guys must feel so much safer now.

Man, the world is such a happy place at the moment.

With that I would like to wish you all a wonderful day!
Quite the ray of sunshine, there!

Joe

I went in for the Tula 223 today. There were only nine boxes left on the shelf. The guy in front of me got two boxes so I was going to get six and leave one of the next guy, but the clerk found a case on the ground. I got ten boxes to try out next week with my Dad. The clerk told me that $8.97 per box is the Everyday Low Price for the Tula 223. They just like to put it in the flyer every few weeks to get ammo buyers excited.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top