JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are they planning to try and ban ammo as well? I haven't seen where they are. Maybe I missed it? Trying to figure why ammo that is currently being purchased at Bi-Mart for $6.49-$7.99/20, is on sale here for $350/500. I bought some PMC X-Tac 62gr @ $200/500 , ($8/20), over the summer. Same stuff at the same retail price I bought it for, being resold on this site, I don't get it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ok, but are they planning a ban or a tax I haven't heard of yet? Because I haven't heard of any.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

At this point, it's all speculation. Some people think that going after ammo will be easier than going after guns. But there aren't any definite bills since congress is out of session right now.

They will ban everything and anything they can but no I haven't heard them target ammo or reloading parts YET. People fear they (Congress) will get creative if they cant get a all out bad on evil Assault weapons and they will target things like ammo and mags to say they did something hence the run.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top