Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ammo

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Whitey375, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Are they planning to try and ban ammo as well? I haven't seen where they are. Maybe I missed it? Trying to figure why ammo that is currently being purchased at Bi-Mart for $6.49-$7.99/20, is on sale here for $350/500. I bought some PMC X-Tac 62gr @ $200/500 , ($8/20), over the summer. Same stuff at the same retail price I bought it for, being resold on this site, I don't get it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

2. Boedy

Boedy Sublimity, Oregon, United States Active Member

Bi mart stores got 3k of that each on Thursday I assure you its all gone now. Supply is gone at most every gun shop in the State so people stock up to insure the have some now. Economics 101.

3. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Ok, but are they planning a ban or a tax I haven't heard of yet? Because I haven't heard of any.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

4. edogg

edogg Western Washington Active Member

At this point, it's all speculation. Some people think that going after ammo will be easier than going after guns. But there aren't any definite bills since congress is out of session right now.

5. Boedy

Boedy Sublimity, Oregon, United States Active Member

They will ban everything and anything they can but no I haven't heard them target ammo or reloading parts YET. People fear they (Congress) will get creative if they cant get a all out bad on evil Assault weapons and they will target things like ammo and mags to say they did something hence the run.

6. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

Or ban mags and tax ammo at 400%

7. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

buy whatever you want, shoot it up, then save your brass and send it to me ( brass,boxer primed-un cracked cases) thank you. Maybe we can work a trade or something.. sandy r