JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a rumor, this works. I've purchased from them recently and they've got pretty good prices on 9mm right now. They do at times fluctuate between free shipping at $150 or at $200 purchase to qualify. Depends on the promotion.

Only problem is that they ship with fedex and it takes forever...
But definitely worth it for the price!
True - FEDEX is a bit slow and the closer we get to the holiday's it's not going to get any better. Plus, norma shooting is now indicating they are a few days behind on shipping out. Knowing this in advance it's not so bad. If I ordered again today I would expect 15 business days before it arrived.

My last order arrived in 10 business days:

Ordered 10/18
Shipped 10/20
Received 10/29

Glad I reload -- and to think I feel like complaining about component pricing!
Back in ~2019, caught these on sale at Sportsman's for $5.99 each, picked up 10 boxes. Gave my last two boxes out as presents last Christmas.

1637437779473.png

Glad I reload -- and to think I feel like complaining about component pricing!
Back in ~2019, caught these on sale at Sportsman's for $5.99 each, picked up 10 boxes. Gave my last two boxes out as presents last Christmas.

View attachment 1073939
I bought a bunch of those too probably right about the same time. IIRC they grouped close to 3/8" out of the Savage .223

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top