JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found the importer for Bear Ammo, Aquilla Ammo, privi ammo and few others. I was thinking about giving them a call to see how many pallets I would need to order from them to get into the supply chain at a distributor level. So the question I have is how many people would be interested in ordering at least a case of ammo?
i.e. if you want .223 and .40S&W you would need to order a case of each to get in.

I would think now would be a good time to negotiate w/ the importers/mfr
...I bet all those places that placed tons of orders during the craze have since cancelled or gone out of business, and now inventories at the mfr should be piling up...at least it makes sense in my head!
Also, Judging by the stuff just sitting at all the local shops (they paid the craze prices from their distributors, who were the ones raping everyone), the chain has come to a halt. The only place moving ammo that I can tell is Walmart & BiMart, since they didn't raise prices or their distributors didn't (I assume they buy direct?, so weren't involved w/ the distributors marking the bubblegum up like crazy).

Both Walmart and Bi-mart go through Distributors but Walmart I know has long contracts. Both Distributors and most stores took advantage of people during the craze. I believe if I can get enough people together we can order direct from the importer and save big money, especially if we pay cash. But a pallet is 105 cases so in order to get the discount we really want I would need a few hundred people interested.

You prolly should get the mod's blessing on this...I tried to put together a small group buy on some Hornady, and the shut my thread down. I asked for permission after that at their request. Its been about 2 weeks & I've yet to hear back if they approve, so you may want to get in touch w/ them before you put too much work into this.
My 2c.

Hey KC, Its me. I can probably get 2-3 cases of 7.62x39 spoken for if we get the price down at least 20-30% from retail. The M.G. is HUNGRY! This is beyond what we were talking about on the phone and our dirtbag friends....

I found the importer for Bear Ammo, Aquilla Ammo, privi ammo and few others. I was thinking about giving them a call to see how many pallets I would need to order from them to get into the supply chain at a distributor level. So the question I have is how many people would be interested in ordering at least a case of ammo?
i.e. if you want .223 and .40S&W you would need to order a case of each to get in.
I am looking for a good price on 7mm mag. Rem. Want I think we all would like to see. Is a price list of ammo's.

Status update:
Just spoke with the Manufacturers sales rep for Fiocchi. They will get me a price sheet and availability package in the mail today so hopefully by Monday I can post a price sheet.
The folks at DKG never returned calls and emails all came back with a distributors list still working on them though.
As soon as I have the information and get it scanned in I will post it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top