JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stopped in fur giggles.

To my surprise they had 9mm, 380, 556, 300blk, 22lr bulk (500 round boxes) in good quantities. Plus much more.

All at slightly above pre-Covid pricing.

Likely won't last!

Just a heads up!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What was the PPR for 9mm?
Uncertain honestly, I think the guy in front of me at check out had two boxes of 115 grain FMJ and they were 15 a box of 50.

I only bought the 1 box limit of 22lr 500 round bulk Aguila for 30$

Friend I alerted spent 96$ on 200 rounds of misc ammo. 100 rounds was 40sw. So it might be slightly raised pricing.

Sorry for lack of pricing info. Most of it was not on the shelves yet and folks were just grabbing it from the carts they had staged ready to stock the shelves. Doubt much of it will be there by tomorrow morning.

stopped by thanks to @Reno
9mm aguila was 15.99 a box
Winchester 100 packs were $35
iammo or whatever that 9mm is was .50cpr
Frontier 55gr 5.56 was 11.99 per 20
300blk was a buck a round
380 is probably gone by now and there's lots of 22
I got 380 and 223

Stopped in fur giggles.

To my surprise they had 9mm, 380, 556, 300blk, 22lr bulk (500 round boxes) in good quantities. Plus much more.

All at slightly above pre-Covid pricing.

Likely won't last!

Just a heads up!

thank you! Just picked up 2 boxes of blazer brass 9mm @$15.99 a box

Good looking out for your fellow shooters. Ammo is getting manufactured and delivered, but demand for it is still at an all-time high, and people are buying it every day like it was the zombie apocalypse.

I was impressed to see fairly decent ammo prices in Oregon- I stocked up on my last trip in October, and will no doubt be ammo shopping in December when I'm up for the holidays. Ammo prices are still climbing in Kommiefornia- so glad parts of America are still free.

Just left, thanks for the heads up fellas. There is still blazer brass. Aguila 9mm is gone. There are still plenty of 200 ct 9mm for $100. Plenty of 22 left and it's not stocked by the rest of the ammo, little bit closer to the front. 5.56 is gone. Plenty of rifle ammo still for all different size.

I rushed from Sherwood and glad I did. If your fairly close I say it's worth it. Everyone is grabbing the blazer and leaving the 200ct boxes. They should still be there

I forgot to mention they had a sizable cart of loading components like 22 caliber and 30 caliber bullets. If they got ammo, likely they got powder and primers too. They might just be holding off on putting those out.

So wife and I wanted to get 2 each 150rd box of 556 and were told only 1 box each because its 100rds limit. Not really true it just said 2 boxes each customer per day for rifle ammo. Nothing about 100rds???

Yeah it says 2 boxes with a total of not more than 100 rounds.

They did let me get a 500 round box of 22lr and 2 little 50 round boxes of cci quiet 22.

Just left the store. Between now and when Randal posted, all the 9mm was gone but aluminum and its 36cpr.

They still had several thousand 22lr (off to the side by shooting bags)

Plenty of Frontier 556 at $12/20 and some higher end 556 (over $1/round)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top