JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at Bob's Sporting Goods on Wednesday...They have more ammo in stock than I have seen anywhere. I did not think to check on powder or primers. sorry... They do have limits on purchase, they limited me to 3 boxes in the calibers that I needed, but I was able to fill a couple of holes on my ammo shelf...

Hope this helps someone...:)

I was there on monday or tuesday, and they had everything I needed except 45. They had 9mm and a lot of 38. The guy working the counter seemed pretty new, but he was surprised that they were out of 45, because they'd just gotten a shipment in on Friday.

A buddy told me that Bob's had ammo in... No big deal for me, as I haven't bought even a single box of center fire anmmo in over 20 years.
Powder and primers, now that gets my attention.
I'll have to stop by.
Four Corners in Castle Rock has a good selection of powders (alas, but no Unique!). I bought a brick of SP primers there for $60/M... The price was hard to swallow, but I needed the primers. They are the only ones I've seen anywhere in months.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads