Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ammo at Bob's in Longview/Kelso

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by mommabronco79, May 8, 2009.

1. mommabronco79

mommabronco79 McMinnville Member

I was at Bob's Sporting Goods on Wednesday...They have more ammo in stock than I have seen anywhere. I did not think to check on powder or primers. sorry... They do have limits on purchase, they limited me to 3 boxes in the calibers that I needed, but I was able to fill a couple of holes on my ammo shelf...

Hope this helps someone...:)

2. bwells

bwells Longview Member

I was there on monday or tuesday, and they had everything I needed except 45. They had 9mm and a lot of 38. The guy working the counter seemed pretty new, but he was surprised that they were out of 45, because they'd just gotten a shipment in on Friday.

3. guns for me

guns for me Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

bobs in longview has primers and powder was there sunday

4. Tom Herman

Tom Herman Napavine, WA. Member

A buddy told me that Bob's had ammo in... No big deal for me, as I haven't bought even a single box of center fire anmmo in over 20 years.
    Powder and primers, now that gets my attention.
    I'll have to stop by.
    Four Corners in Castle Rock has a good selection of powders (alas, but no Unique!). I bought a brick of SP primers there for $60/M... The price was hard to swallow, but I needed the primers. They are the only ones I've seen anywhere in months.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

5. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

How much were primers going for at Bob's? I'll drive that far if they're haolfway reasonable,but not for sixty bucks/k., or fifty....maybe fourty.

6. bwells

bwells Longview Member

I may be in there tomorrow. If I make it in there I'll check for ya.

7. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

Just called Bob's,as of this morning they only have large pistol,and large pistol magnum on hand,limit still in effect.