JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at Bob's Sporting Goods on Wednesday...They have more ammo in stock than I have seen anywhere. I did not think to check on powder or primers. sorry... They do have limits on purchase, they limited me to 3 boxes in the calibers that I needed, but I was able to fill a couple of holes on my ammo shelf...

Hope this helps someone...:)

I was there on monday or tuesday, and they had everything I needed except 45. They had 9mm and a lot of 38. The guy working the counter seemed pretty new, but he was surprised that they were out of 45, because they'd just gotten a shipment in on Friday.

A buddy told me that Bob's had ammo in... No big deal for me, as I haven't bought even a single box of center fire anmmo in over 20 years.
Powder and primers, now that gets my attention.
I'll have to stop by.
Four Corners in Castle Rock has a good selection of powders (alas, but no Unique!). I bought a brick of SP primers there for $60/M... The price was hard to swallow, but I needed the primers. They are the only ones I've seen anywhere in months.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads