JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY! Yep I was at a hotel last night and randomly came across it. Very well done in explaining how this really went down, and how far off the media portrayal was. Last year I felt very badly for Lavoy and how things went, but now I can truly say without a doubt he was a hero and true patriot. Sure, the standoff wasn't executed properly, but listen to their pleas to be heard as free men and look at the outcome.

I was gonna say the same as ya'll, it will make your blood boil. I don't ever go out to spend money on this stuff, but I'm planning to get in touch with the producer and buy copies for my friends and family.

Regarding Lavoy's actions leading up to the moment, he did what he could to protect the others in his vehicle, and as he was being shot in the back he tried his best to keep his arms up - but continually reached for his wound. I wish he had been yelling "I surrender". My hat is off to the man.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top