JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this safe last year, with the plans of keeping it for a really long time, if not forever. However, things have changed and I am now moving across the country. The cost and logistics of organizing the loading and unloading of this on both ends have me contemplating selling it. This is a 2021 model safe. This same safe in a 2023 model runs just over $10,000 (mine has a two tone finish with mirror polished door and a redundant lock, both of which are upgrades). The safe is in excellent condition inside. There are a few small blemishes on the door. One is a chip out of the paint, highlighted by the yellow arrow. The second is some discoloration of the clear coat on the "n" in American, which I tried to highlight with the green arrow. A third that I had never even noticed until I took these pictures is a small crescent-shaped chip beside the "S" in Security - you can see it in the attached picture. I have color matched paint from the dealer where I bought this safe. If one wanted to, some patient application of several coats and some buffing would probably make the chips disappear. The safe weighs about 1400lb empty and is just a beast. I swear the door weighs more than the whole safe I had before this one. There is a safe mover out of Couer d'Alene who quoted me about $250 to load it onto my moving truck if I take it. I used the company to have it delivered and they are very professional and easy to work with (they did not cause the paint blemishes). I have more details I can share privately. PM me to express interest, and we can communicate via text message or phone call after that to set up a viewing for interested parties. I am firm on the price and will not entertain any trades on this. If you message me asking me about trades or with a lower price, I will not respond.

IMG_4572.jpg IMG_4724.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Finally got around to cleaning it out to put in some more pictures.
I also wanted to add that I found out Enterprise rents moving trucks with lift gates for local use. You could rent one of those and a pallet jack and load/move this thing by yourself for pretty cheap. The truck I looked at was like $65-75 plus $0.79/mile, I think.

tempImagerfcIu4.png tempImageE09T5L.png tempImageuRa264.png tempImageKvlenJ.png tempImageZMlr8h.png

Well as luck would have it, there are some newly-discovered needed repairs at the house on the other end, so I've enacted another price drop. All I know is I wish this safe had been available at this price when I was looking for one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top