JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are under informed on all things firearms related, but that isn't why they say the things they do. They simply want to rid their political enemies of firearms, while their own private security details are armed to the teeth. Do as they say, not as they do.

And they should embrace their ignorance and use it to taunt us. That's what I'd do. "Oh whatever you people call it!"

He's just bitter because he hasn't been able to see his penis since Nixon resigned.

I love this argument.

No, the founders didn't think of automatic weapons. But, they did allow private citizens to own canon, outfit ships as warships, and kill any man dead who dare speak against his honor (albeit, typically in a duel [but let's face it, no matter the accuracy of a flintlock, Moore is a rather large target]).

So...what's his argument here, really? That we should take our lifestyles back to the 18th century?

It surprises me that the same people who think that "The Handmaid's Tale" is a realistic depiction of a dystopian future...and their solution is to...give up their best means of defending against that future? Tyranny is both left and right on the the political spectrum, has always been upper vs lower class, and the great equalizer has always been the gun.

So let me get this straight.....with an estimated average IQ of over 145.... the founders didn't foresee small arms technology evolving beyond what had been developed by the late 1700's. Yeah, ok.....o_O Any thing else Beavis?

Our Founding Fathers never foresaw a gelatinous blob of stupidity becoming the spokesblob of who seek to give away the one chance Col. Colt gave them to not be defensless blobs.

No, Mr. Moore, the founding fathers absolutely knew that rights don't change based upon advancement of technology. In fact, the rights of the people becomes even more important over time:

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

Our fore fathers had the most advanced weapons for their time period in history. We should be allowed the same for our time in history

2nd restrictions didn't start to happen or become "A Thing" until 1934, and there after, those in power saw that the 2nd COULD be infringed upon "For the Good of the People" IF they were careful in how they went about it! Ever sense then, we have seen the slow creep of our rights being taken away for our own good! The Constitution explicitly states that we Can and Should have weapons every bit the equal to any military, but we saw that first infringement in 1934! Ironically, I could buy a Warship Ship today, for a deeply discounted price, ( As I paid my share of taxes to build it) and other then a tax stamp for each gun or other weapon aboard, I could be the proud owner of said war ship,, I could sail it, and even fire the guns and other weapons as I saw fit and could afford and there is not a damn thing any one could do about it! Bonus is I could sit 12 miles and 1 foot off the coast and no red flag laws would apply to me. ;):D:):cool::p

I love this argument.

No, the founders didn't think of automatic weapons. But, they did allow private citizens to own canon, outfit ships as warships, and kill any man dead who dare speak against his honor (albeit, typically in a duel [but let's face it, no matter the accuracy of a flintlock, Moore is a rather large target]).

So...what's his argument here, really? That we should take our lifestyles back to the 18th century?

It surprises me that the same people who think that "The Handmaid's Tale" is a realistic depiction of a dystopian future...and their solution is to...give up their best means of defending against that future? Tyranny is both left and right on the the political spectrum, has always been upper vs lower class, and the great equalizer has always been the gun.
Adding to this thought.

The federal income tax wasn't in existence until 1913.

Wikipedia has a great little graph:

So, yes, let us do go back to the style of the 1790's. I will trade in my DW Guardian for a number of muskets and pistols and, in trade, the federal government will abolish its income tax and just about every bureaucratic institution it currently has.

Sound good?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads