Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

alt.conspiracy.black.helicopters (On the Scanner detour)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cameronhu, Aug 8, 2009.

1. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

Hi all-

Very interested in the On the Scanner thread, and then it began to, er, take a bit of a turn. Since it started getting muddy, I thought I'd volunteer another thread where the Enemy of the State / John Twelve Hawks / Surveillance conversation could occur.

Here you go gents.:thumbup:

2. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Good deal.

Funny thing though... is there such a thing as staying "on-topic" in an "Off-Topic" forum?? :D

I too am interested in the merits of scanners. Are they tough to "program" or is there an "Idiots Guide to Scanners" for those of us who've never used/owned them?

3. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

For ease of programing get a modern Uniden Scanner, all info for all states can be found here http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db

If you search you will find free programming software for most Uniden scanners.

4. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

I would be interested in the topic of scanners, are there good/decent mid priced hand helds/portables.... will they pick up police/fire what about weather?

5. Contract_Pilot

best bang for the buck is the BCT-15X About 219.00 easy to program will pick up all police/fire/weather/CB/Ham/FRS/ Etc... but the digital stuff... Vancouver /Portland not switching over till at least 2012.. DHS at the airport in PDX is digital. It's about $500.00 for a Digital Scanner. best on the market for digital is the BCD-996XT

6. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

This is funny! This thread was started because a thread about scanners being taken off topic, and now its being taken off topic for scanners! haha

7. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

Gotta be an organized "Tongue-in-Cheek" conspiracy. :p

8. ZeroRing

Shhhhhhh... that was supposed to be a SECRET! :laugh:

9. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

10. CEF1959

CEF1959 Willamette Valley, Oregon New Member

I was sitting on a grassy knoll in Dallas in November of 1963, enjoying my lunch and popping off a few rounds just for fun while planning my next trip to Cuba. The trip was being organized by the Trilateral Commission and included Sam Giancana, former VP Richard Nixon, and my buddy Jack Ruby. We were going to take Jimmy Hoffa's black helicopter. The trip got cancelled, and I never knew why. I didn't think anything about it until today.

But just now I heard on my Uniden scanner that the police want to talk to me. Wonder what that's all about.

11. ZeroRing

:funnypoint: :paranoid:

12. Contract_Pilot

Black Helicopters

This Link,

13. ZeroRing

THAT is absolutely inexcusable behavior. And something tells me with the "Hope and Chains" crowd in the Oval Orifice now, things are going to get worse. :angry:

14. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

Its about your 4200 file:paranoid: