JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are factory wheels removed from a 2005 C230 Kompressor. Some curb rash but the wheels are true and straight, these wheels only have ~60,000 miles on the clock - I have a different tire/wheel set for winter season. Overall condition is VERY good.

Rubber are well used, I am selling the wheels and not the tires, but they may last for one more summer at the most. I just bought new tires with new rims, hence selling.

Sizes and Mercedes part numbers as follow -- they should fit other model year but buyer responsibility to do due diligent to find out.

Front: 7.5 x 17 H2 ET 36. A 209 401 0502
Rear: 8.5 x 17 H2 ET 34. A 203 401 3502

Price: $300 local pick up in Spokane WA. Additional photos available upon request.

Bolts and center caps are NOT included in the price.

Shipping is EXTRA - will charge ACTUAL cost by UPS and FedEx based on your ZIP.

230%2Bwheel%2B1.JPG
230%2Bwheel%2B6.JPG
230%2Bwheel%2B5.JPG
230%2Bwheel%2B4.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top