JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mahalo dude I moved from Oahu back in 2017. Cool place to live & awesome site to connect with like minded people!

Aloha, Ray

Salamat po for the warm welcome
I've only ever skipped my rock on oahu

spent more time on big island since that's where my great grandma had her house.
Though some of the coolest people I've met were from oahu!

As a former resident of Waianae, Aiea and Pearl City, welcome aboard!

So much I miss about living on the island, especially these days with our silly weather. Just don't miss the liberal politics and the prejudice against us haoles, though. We're pretty inclusive up here in the PNW, though, and definitely celebrate diversity (if you like guns).

I hear ya brada! I'm 25% myself so I've gotten to see both sides of the prejudice there.

I don't tolerate misplaced hate towards anyone "haole" included..
it's the same old story... a lot of people there are at war with themselves.. they take that hate and throw it in the easy target "haoles"

Even myself I've experienced ridicule for being only 25% hawaiian

my grandfather was the son of a homesteader in Colorado... German immigrants from Missouri.

I've been called haole and I'm ashamed in some sort of backwards attempt at fitting in as a child I've treated kids of European decent poorly and rudely.

there's a lot of people who don't realize how lucky Hawaii is to have been annexed by USA.

there's nothing I'm more proud of being than American.

Mahalos brada for the comment

cheers

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews