JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi! I signed up here a little while ago and am finally getting around to becoming active. I live on the Peninsula. I got my first pistol last May, got a Hellcat and sold it to fund a CZ P-07. Loved it, but it was too big for me to want to EDC so I got a Shield Plus. Sadly that means the P-07 has to go as today I bought myself a shotgun and a lower as my goal is to get a single pistol, a single rifle (maybe with a couple uppers), and a single shotgun. I hope to get tips and share info, and maybe buy and sell stuff as well.

I look forward to being here!

1649570635286.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I remember when I said.. just 1 of each. Somewhere along the way that got lost. It became 1 AR with multiple uppers.. but why not just put together a couple more lowers so I don't have a bunch of unfinished ARs. After that was just 1 suppressor but it's annoying having to swap over the same suppressor so having a couple others made sense. You get what I am saying. Good luck and welcome

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top