JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Born on Is. of Maui, also lived on the Big Is. of Hawaii in Kona, and Is. of Kauai in Poipu/Koloa. Went thru a hurricane there in Kauai on Thanksgiving Day '80. Moved to Mountlake Terrace, WA. in Aug. 1988, been here since then. Basic training in Ft. Ord Cal Jul'68. with the 13th All Hawaii Company, AIT at USASCS Ft. Monmouth NJ, Oct'68-Feb'70 1st SIG in Phu Lam,Vietnam. Bunch of diff. Jobs after the svc, Loomis Armoured Car Svc, Hotels, Construction and finally retired in Seattle as Journ. Carp.Looking forward to sharing on great looking forum. Considering joining membership at West Coast Armory in Bell. anyone have comments about them? Have a sig P250 40 cal, Love it! and couple Tactical 12ga Shotguns. Looking for a place to shoot close by on DNR land. Love God, Family and Country. Mahalo (Thank You). WITHBEAR.png

Welcome, not much help with a place to shoot way up there but if your ever get to Grays Harbor (west of Olympia towards Westport) give me a shout.;)
Will keep you in mind, will drive to Springfield, MO next month (so far annually) to visit wife's bro, so may be passing thru way back after a month or so there.

Welcome. I have the P320, the striker fired version of your p250, in 9mm. How's the 40 feel?
Well just got this one and haven't had the opp to yet but will post as soon as I do, friend of mine just got an AK47 made here and itching to try it out. says he knows a place outside of sedro wooley, so we'll see if we can share that info too.

Howzit brah, one naddah islander here, from Wahiawa on Oahu. welcome to the forum, Greatest bunch of guys you will ever find. If you have any questions, someone here will know the answer and hook you up. Aloha, Guy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top