JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What with all the reloading shortages and cost pressures, I felt compelled to cast some bullets, using my adequate supply of molds, etc. All I lacked was some lead. I have plenty of hard metal, approx 20 Brinnell, but lacked some soft lead to alloy it with. I needed bullets approx in the 13 Brinnell range, for some low pressure rifle loads.

My favorite local supplier of bullet metals in right-sized ingots is Non-Ferrous Metals, Inc, located in the South Park neighborhood of Seattle, across the river from Boeing Field. If you live within driving distance of Seattle and need some lead alloys, I highly recommend them. Check their web site for a generous selection of alloys they can cook up to order, including Lyman No 2 (95-5-5), pure lead and pure tin. I ordered a 50 lbs batch of 20:1 lead-tin alloy to mix with my linotype-range scrap. Refreshed with some shiny new gas-check bullets, I'm off to the range tomorrow. - CW

Non-Ferrous Metals Inc

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads